Interview with Preston Sternson Director at Grassfire Studios
Before starting Grassfire Studios, wedding videography had a very different style. While most videos documented the big moments of the day – the ceremony, receiving line, and first dance – they didn’t include the unique moments that tend to fade into the background. For instance, the letters a bride and groom to write to each other before their first look. After all, your love story is much deeper than a single day.
With this vision, along with their combined passion for storytelling and technical background in filmmaking, our founders Preston and Justin knew they could do better.
- The Grassfire Studios story
- Why music is so important to a wedding Video
- Story telling though video
- Questions to ask a Videographer before booking them
- Music Gardiner Sisters – More Link